Gizmo is a singing calculator an animated companion to Professor Funtime, who first appears in [[The Surprise Attack of Jabba the Puppett]] he has a weird, robotic voice and six buttons. He is the main antagonist of books four and five, and Professor Funtime's second-in-command
Gizmo, alongside Professor Funtime and Webster the Dictonary first appear in book four where 7th graders at McQuarrie Middle School were failing math class, so Ms. Rabbski hired EduFun to send their Funtime program to McQuarrie. Where out of the three characters, Gizmo was the most drawn and most hated. Harvey comes up with scientific evidence that FunTime makes him dumber and makes JC Smarter.
Gizmo is a calculator, with a rectangular body with a bigger box outline and square eyes, he also has a usually open mouth with five or six teeth inside, he has six buttons below his mouth at the bottom of him, somehow, he lacks a screen
- He is the Most hated FunTime character
- His voice actor even hates the character himself
- Now Thanks to him, Dwight is saying "Ah Pah Fah Tah Stah"(that means OPPA FUNTIME STYLE!)
- Gizmo likes rapping, a LOT
- "OPPA FUNTIME STYLE!"
- "What does: B-U-T-T spell, Professor?"
- "Let's Rap Some More"
- "Even ME Doesn't Like Me!"