He is based upon Jabba the Hutt from the Star Wars films, and also looks like him. He is a tan slug-like paper finger puppet. Special textured paper was used to fold him. but look at the book at the back.
He is the star of book 4 of the Origami yoda series.
- Puppett is spelled with two T's so it can fit the pun to the name Jabba the Hutt which is spelled with two T's.
- Jabba the Hutt, the Star Wars character he is based on, is an actual puppet
- Jabba is not the main character of the story. You actually see him near the end of the book.
- Their is no main character for this book. Since all the characters are Luke,Obi Wan, C3PO, R2-D2, Ewoks, Mace Windu, FW, Han, and more!
- It is the second antagonist cover star from Star Wars, the first being Darth Paper and the third being Emperor Pickletine
- He is holded by Mr. Howell..