Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
He is based upon Jabba the Hutt from the Star Wars films, and also looks like him. He is a tan slug-like paper finger puppet. Special textured paper was used to fold him. but look at the book at the back.
He is the star of book 4 of the Origami yoda series.
- Puppett is spelled with two T's so it can fit the pun to the name Jabba the Hutt which is spelled with two T's.
- Jabba the Hutt, the Star Wars character he is based on, is an actual puppet
- Jabba is not the main character of the story. You actually see him near the end of the book.
- Their is no main character for this book. Since all the characters are Luke,Obi Wan, C3PO, R2-D2, Ewoks, Mace Windu, FW, Han, and more!
- It is the second antagonist cover star from Star Wars, the first being Darth Paper and the third being Emperor Pickletine
- He is holded by Mr. Howell..
- He is folded by Drighet